In all my years as a Relationship Coach and Nature lover, and the hundreds of couples that I have helped achieve joy and harmony in their relationships, I have learned so much about what it REALLY takes to make a relationship work.
I share this with you now because my mission is to help you and as many other couples as I can to experience the joy and harmony in your relationship that I KNOW is possible! How could I know this and NOT share this with you?!
Do you long for a relationship where you:-
- Deeply connect with your partner
- Experience greater intimacy on an emotional and physical level
- Respect each other
- Trust in each other
- Connect with each other on a soulmate level
- Enjoy spending time with each other
- Work together as a unified team
- Communicate effectively and clearly, without fear or blame
- Resolve conflict compassionately without arguing
If you answered “yes” to ANY of the above, then I am the Relationship Coach for you!
Relationships can be tough, and sometimes you can leave it until you have reached a crisis point until you seek help. Many couples have approached me at this stage in their relationships as a “last resort”, when there is so much work to be done that they aren’t sure if ANYTHING can help them. And of course I can help you if you have got to this stage. But it is SO much more difficult for both you and me! The work is so much more intensive and there is so much more resistance to work through, with no guarantees that it will work.
In all honesty, the couples who have the greatest results in their relationships through Relationship Coaching, are those who don’t wait until they have reached crisis point in their relationships before they seek Relationship Coaching. These couples know the benefits of working on their relationships EVEN WHEN there are no particular, obvious issues to tackle. In fact, PARTICULARLY WHEN there are no particular, obvious issues to tackle.
It is an absolute joy to work with these couples, because I am privileged enough to bear witness to the most amazing transformations and happiness, and know that these couples have achieved the relationship they always wanted with each other.
So, as a Relationship Coach, this is what I have learned about what it really takes for a relationship to work:-
- Effective communication – this means being respectful, listening to each other, awareness of how you are communicating such as words, tone or body language, not attacking each other verbally or being defensive.
- Daily commitment to the relationship – making regular time for your relationship, to communicate, resolve issues, learn more about each other, or simply enjoy each others’ company.
- Compassionate conflict resolution – the ability to recognise that conflict is natural and unavoidable, and to face it together in a compassionate way, treating each other with respect and kindness.
- Focusing on the positives and not the negatives – aligning yourselves with what you DO want rather than what you DON’T.
- Regular contact with Nature (individually and as a couple) – we are Nature, and there are natural laws and principles in Nature that directly correspond with relationships that if applied to your relationship, will unlock the joy, harmony and balance that you have been craving.
What doesn’t work in relationships:-
- Poor communication – not listening to each other, using blaming language, negative tone of voice or body language, attacking each other verbally or being defensive.
- Not making time for each other – no time to communicate or connect with your partner? Then you are not prioritising your relationship and unless this changes, no amount of relationship coaching can help you.
- Contentious conflict – this usually comes down to communication. It’s not going to work if you don’t communicate respectfully, compassionately, kindly, or if you avoid conflict altogether. And PLEASE don’t try to resolve conflict by text, Whatsapp or Facebook messenger! You need to resolve conflict in person!
- Focusing on the negatives – always telling your partner what they do wrong or what you don’t like is de-motivating, and you can start to forget why you even got together in the first place. In Nature, where you point is where you go. SO why not focus on the positives and re-set your relationship compass to head towards where you do want to go?
- Disconnection – disconnection from yourself and/or your partner. Gradually starting to know each other a little less every day.
If any of the above are familiar to you and you would like help and guidance to overcome these obstacles, then I am also the Relationship Coach for you!
I work with couples every day to help them overcome these obstacles and to harness and build on the strengths in their relationships, through reconnecting with Nature.
If you want to know how I can help you then why not sign up for my Relationship Coaching Newsletter which is always packed full of helpful advice and tips for achieving harmonious relationships.
If you would like my help and guidance to communicate in your relationship in a positive way, click here to download my FREE Communication Guide for Couples. This guide has further tips for effective communication that you can use with your partner RIGHT NOW to enhance your relationship.
And remember to hit “subscribe” on my Facebook page so that you are notified of my daily Relationship Coaching Facebook Livestreams!
I can’t wait to hear from you!
P.S. Coming soon – If you would personally like my expert support to learn the EXACT techniques and steps to resolve conflict effectively without hurt, anger and frustration, you will soon be able to sign up for my Compassionate Conflict for Couples E-Course. It is going to be incredible value, and the first 10 people who sign up will receive a bonus 1:1 coaching call with me, absolutely FREE! These places will go fast and are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you would like any further information about this course or want to be notified as soon as it is released, or have anything else that you would like help with, I would be delighted to hear from you. Just PM me on Facebook or sign up for my Newsletter to be notified about this and other exciting news straight away.